You are welcome to the University of Ibadan, the Premier University in Nigeria. I want to congratulate you on your admission into the 'First and Best' University.
Please note that you will not be allowed to matriculate and therefore become a bona-fide student of this University, if you do not complete all the stipulated registration processes.
NOTICE FOR 2015/2016 SESSION
- click on students login
- Enter: UserName: Matriculation Number | Password: password OR matno
- Select My preference
- Update your personal data by selecting "click here to edit personal data"
- Click on update
NOTE PLS: There are THREE (3) Modes of Fee Payment: -
- Internet Banking (for students who have login profiles with their various banks)
- Card payment (Using your ATM card): - [Also for students who have been using their ATM for online transactions].
- PAYMENT AT THE BANK
NOTE AGAIN: For the methods in 1 and 2 above, depending on your bank, you may need a “token” to complete the transaction.
HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES
- Note Please: - IN ALL THE MODES OF PAYMENT OUTLINE ABOVE, you are required to LOGIN to your portal account FIRST.
- Once you are logged in, the portal opens with the default FEE PAYMENT page in view.
- Click on PAY YOUR FEES at the top right corner of that page.
- Select the fee type by checking the box against your preferred fee type and click on Add Selected Items to my Fees List and further click on proceed.
- Once page refreshes, check the box against “Remita” and click on Post Now
- Your fee statement appears. Please NOTE AND COPY out the Reference Number
Click on Proceed to gateway and wait for the page to refresh.
NOTE AT THIS POINT; -
- 8 The page refreshes with the Remita Platform and all the payment modes can be sighted.
- 9 If you choose either of INTERNET BANKING or CARD PAYMENT in steps 1 And 2 above, you can proceed by clicking on your respective bank and proceed with the payment.
- 10 If however you want to PAY AT THE BANK you are then required to NOTE AND WRITE DOWN the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) and take it to your bank of choice.
- 11 With that RRR number, the bank will pay the fees on your behalf and you return to the portal to register/submit your courses.